Stay tuned for Promotional Offers for information on how to use promotional codes.
Gifts of Nature Organics charges sales tax on orders, based on the destination of the order, in accordance with state and local tax laws. Gifts of Nature Organics has a business in New Jersey, therefore we are required to charge sales tax based on the tax laws of that state.
You can add Promotional Offer Codes to your cart at any time. You must be logged into your account in order to use a promotional code.
- Click on your cart in the top left hand corner.
- Click the “Add/Edit Promotional Code” button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your promotional code and click “Add Offer”.
- Click “Back to my order” to return to your cart.
* Void where prohibited.
* No cash or credit back.
* Coupon must be submitted at time of order.
* Expired Promotional Offers are not valid.
* Tax and delivery are not included in calculating minimum purchase requirement.
* Promotional Offers are not valid on previous purchases.
* Limit one per customer.
GiftsofNatureUSA.com reserves the right to reject orders that use a coupon code that was obtained from a bulletin board or other Internet site.
If you are a new customer or would like to sample a product you have not tried before, please fill out the contact form with your mailing address and the name of the product you would like to try. We have a two sample limit for specific products, but if you are not sure which line is right for your skin, we can send you information on the three lines available and a sample sachet for each.
Please contact us with any questions, comments, or concerns and an Gifts of Nature Organics Customer Care representative will get back to you as soon as possible. If you have a question about which Gifts of Nature Organics products might be best for your skin type, or how to maximize results with your products, please contact us.